The point of the minglepitch is listening. So the minglepitch must be short. One sentence is good. Two sentences are not so good. Three or more senteces are boring.
Mingle Training is Doing, Not Reading. Let´s Go!
- Write your one sentence minlge pitch.
- Practice saying your mingle pitch in front of the mirror 5 times. Alone.
- Listen to your tone of voice and volume.
- Make eye contact with yourself.
- Practice saying your mingle pitch in front of the mirror 5 more times. Alone.
- Now it is time to practice saying your mingle pitch with a friend or family memeber.
- Practice listening to what your friend or family memeber is saying no matter how unimportant it is. Let your keen listening be obvious with your body language.